So I did this thing. This Accent Vlog thing. And it was oddly addictive and kind of fun and please tell me if my voice is obnoxious and you’d rather not hear it ever again. Mmkay? (except you, people-of-my-IRL, you still have to deal with me. Sorry.)
So the deal is it’s fun to hear what your online friends sound like. And someone (who?) put together a list of words to read out and some questions to answer and it caught on. My friends did it: Brandy did it here. and Stacey did it here.
Aunt, Roof, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminium, Envelope
1. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
2. What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
3. What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
4. What do you call gym shoes?
5. What do you say to address a group of people?
6. What do you call the kind of spider (or spider-like creature) that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
10. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
So, I hope you all enjoyed my first attempt at a vlog. If you didn’t…get in line. It’s the one labeled “Two Shits.” And I’m giving them away for free:)
And if you did enjoy it? Why not try it?
I found the YouTube video about daddy long legs spider that I referenced in…well, my own YouTube video! Enjoy!